Eariously converts any text into audio so you can produce professional voice overs for videos, tutorials, and more. More
Eariously KEY FEATURES
Transform Text to Speech in Minutes
Powerful SSML Editor and Custom Pronunciations
400+ Realistic Sounding Voices
Convert Blog into Podcast
Supports over 60+ Languages
Eariously converts any text into audio, so you can produce professional voice-overs for videos, tutorials, and more.
You need great voice-overs, but hiring pros is expensive. With Eariously, you can eliminate the time and money spent on voice-overs. Eariously’s text-to-speech platform can generate natural-sounding voices for any project (YouTube videos, tutorials, presentations, etc.).
Now anyone can transform text into audio in just a few clicks. If you can type, you can turn your text files or articles into realistic-sounding audio. But wait… there’s more!
It can also convert your blog or newsletter into a podcast. That’s right – your articles can auto-magically be converted to podcast episodes, giving you an entirely new traffic channel without any additional effort.
How Eariously Works
- Upload a text document, provide a blog RSS feed or any website URL.
- Select a preferred voice and configure basic settings.
- Modify the text or pronunciations using the SSML (Speech Synthesis Markup Language) editor.
- Click publish and within a few minutes, It will generate an audio file. That’s it!
Text to Speech Use Cases
It works across all industries and business types. If you are building an online presence powered by audio or video content, this tool will immediately catapult your production power. Here are just a few use cases for Eariously’s powerful platform.
- Create voice overs for sales videos
- Add voiceovers to tutorials, presentations, support videos, or YouTube videos
- Create voice overs / audio for social media content
- Turn blog posts or newsletters into a fully-hosted podcast
- Repurpose content for multiple channels to generate more traffic
- Sell audio content creation as a service to your client