Here’s the thing about customer support: it doesn’t have to suck.
Sure, the overwhelming and sometimes crippling anxiety from checking tons of platforms is real.
But that can all be cured by bringing all your support channels into one dashboard with HelpCrunch.
HelpCrunch is the all-in-one toolset to help you communicate with, promote to, and support your customers.
Now you can easily turn prospects into customers, drive sales and improve retention with a rich toolbox combining modern live chat, in-app messenger, auto messages, ticketing, and email automation.
HelpCrunch reinvented the live chat to make it a more flexible and intelligent platform for all your customer communication.
Check out a short review of HelpCrunch
Whether you're looking to elevate conversion rates or improve your customer service, HelpCrunch has you covered.
- Convert more website visitors & provide faster customer support via live chat
- Use in-app messenger to talk to your customers in your product
- Send automated chat & email messages to the right people at the right time
- Onboard, engage users, & increase conversions across the whole funnel using auto messages
- Send beautiful email newsletters, resend chat messages via email, & fully automate your email campaigns
- Provide customers service 5x faster with a smart help desk that does the tough stuff for you
- Respond to your customers on the go using the mobile app
With HelpCrunch you can also send instant replies to a customer query or reply later within the same thread. Your customers no longer need to stay online and wait for your response.
The message will be delivered right in the live chat even if the session is disconnected or dropped.
As you know, HelpCrunch normally costs $144 per year.
However, we hunted this super deal on StackSocial even MORE affordable.
You can grab a lifetime deal on their Standard Plan for only $59!
Providing good customer service and building long-term customer relationships is all about being reliable.
That means, not letting messages slip through the cracks.
Get lifetime access to the only customer service app you’ll ever need.