Converse and collaborate with features to enhance productivity of your remote teams using multiple apps and collection of information. More
HyLyt KEY FEATURES
Managing Remote Teams
Knowledge transfer from old to new user
Preventing Data Leakage
Unifying Data Silos
Every day, you’ve traveled to work where you were surrounded by other colleagues and had all the information you needed to get through your day.
Then the Pandemic happened.
Were you one of the impacted individuals or businesses that was forced to stay-at-home?
Do you remember sitting on your laptop or phone, trying to find all the information you would need to continue working?
It can be overwhelming collecting information from multiple apps (email, text, etc.) for your business.
Like millions of other people, you lost a lot of time. And time is money.
Our digital lives sometimes require us to sift through a flood of messages, emails, articles, URLs and social media posts.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could find and share information instantly and have it available across multiple devices
The 6 most common apps used in business are
- Collaboration and Communication (email and IM)
- Note taking
- Messaging (chats)
- Cloud storage
- Video Conference
- Scheduling (reminder/ calendar)
HyLyt is 6 apps rolled into one
HyLyt is going to help you manage all the important information from multiple places — giving you a complete picture — and can do the work of 6 separate apps that are commonly used today, all in a single place.
HyLyt can additionally help you in
- Managing Remote Teams (work from Home, sales, service, project, branches, etc)
- IP Protection (restrict critical data going out through informal channels)
- Knowledge transfer from old to new user (when an employee leaves and new one joins)
- Preventing Data Leakage and enhanced cyber security (control how your business data is used by various employees)
- Unifying Data Silos (data from multiple apps/ sources at one place)
- Privileged channel (an additional layer on top of existing layers for the information and people that matter)