Invoicebus an online invoicing service that helps you send online invoices to your clients with any credit card, debit , or PayPal More
Invoicebus KEY FEATURES
Could you imagine a tool where your invoices manage themselves?
An online invoice system for which you don’t need to read any help or search Google to operate it?
An invoice system that is so simple even grandmas can use it?
Say goodbye to clunky Word and hello your new joy.
Introducing Invoicebus Online Invoice System
An online invoicing service that helps you send online invoices to your clients and get paid instantly with any credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Wherever you are based in the world.
You will only need to connect your Stripe, 2Checkout, or PayPal account with Invoicebus and you are ready to start sending online payable invoices to your clients.
- Create beautiful invoices and send them to your customers within a few clicks.
- Track when your customers open them in real-time.
- Customize your invoices easily as per your needs.
- Schedule your invoices in advance to avoid last-minute delay.
- Ask your overdue money by sending ready-to-use reminders.
- Appreciate your customers by sending quick thank you templates.
- Send pro-active quotes & estimates to your customers.
- Get crystal insights of your payments in one place with beautiful organized dashboard.
Highlights Of Invoicebus Online Invoice System:
1. Yes, You Really Can Create Your Invoices Seriously Fast
The amazing editor of Invoicebus helps you craft these boring documents in less than 30 seconds.
It’s super fun to do it with a paperlike look-and-feel.
But don’t take our word for granted – here’s a fully functional demo you can try yourself.
2. Insanely customizable – wherever you are, whatever you do
You want to charge by the hour, service or maybe project?
No sweat, you’re the master of your craft.
Adjust it however you like – in multiple currencies, in your own language, with or without taxation.
3. Invoice scheduler
Create all invoices in one day and Invoicebus will automatically deliver them throughout the month for you.
Just schedule the date and ta-da.
Plus, they will be delivered at the best time of the day – when the chances for opening are highest.
Yay quick payments!
4. Beauty and brains come together in Invoicebus
Imagine how awesome would be if you could make your documents stand out among 100s of others?
The bus helps you create extremely good looking invoices no one can resist to.
5. Track your client activity in real-time
Have you ever wondered if / when the client opens your invoice?
Whether your email was delivered or not?
Invoicebus tracks all of that in real-time and notifies you by email so you don’t need to log in every time.
6. Pre-defined reminders and thank-you templates
Spending hours thinking the clever way how to ask your overdue money?
No worries, this machine has super effective ready-to-use reminders and thanks templates you can customize and send immediately.
7. Receivables neat as a pin
The beautifully organized dashboard gives you a crystal clear insight of your receivables with just one glance and helps you record any payment in a split second.
8. Send pro-active quotes and estimates
How valuable would it be if you could make quotes that can be decided faster with more yesses?
Invoicebus helps you create call-to-action quotes that tempt your clients to accept the proposal with a single click from any device, anytime.
🔍 Search for alternatives
No active deals found