Keeping all your projects organized is key to running a successful business.
But as your business grows, it becomes a lot harder, especially when you’re creating invoices, onboarding new clients, and keeping your team on track.
Luckily, we've got a tool that resolves this problem and makes your workflow simple: Plutio.
Plutio gives freelancers and small businesses a centralized platform for managing projects, tasks, invoices, and people.
No longer will you waste valuable time, juggling apps just to complete the smallest of tasks.
Your business will be so organized even Elon Musk will be like “daaaamn, bruh!“
With Plutio, you can stay on top of:
- Project Management: With customized workflows and a ton of organizational features (tag, sort, filter, drag-and-drop by priority), you can do it all.
- Tasks: Plutio will automatically sort the tasks that are due today, tomorrow, and next week, as well as highlight overdue tasks. You’ll always know who’s doing what and where they stand.
- Proposals and Invoices: Connect your Stripe, PayPal or bank account to Plutio and easily track and manage your payment status.
- People: Plutio gives everyone involved in your business, from contributors to clients, a clean and accessible profile, so you have all the information you need on hand.
- Mobile and Desktop Apps: Work whenever you want, wherever you are. Plutio's apps are full-feature beasts.
Normally, this deal would be $318 a year.
But, for just a few days, they're giving you lifetime access for just $59!