Keeping all your projects organized is key to running a successful business.
But as your business grows, it becomes a lot harder, especially when you’re creating invoices, onboarding new clients, and keeping your team on track.
Luckily, we've got a tool that resolves this problem and makes your workflow simple: Plutio.
Plutio gives freelancers and small businesses a centralized platform for managing projects, tasks, invoices, and people.
No longer will you waste valuable time, juggling apps just to complete the smallest of tasks.
Your business will be so organized even Elon Musk will be like “daaaamn, bruh!“
With Plutio, you can stay on top of:
- Project Management: With customized workflows and a ton of organizational features (tag, sort, filter, drag-and-drop by priority), you can do it all.
- Tasks: Plutio will automatically sort the tasks that are due today, tomorrow, and next week, as well as highlight overdue tasks. You’ll always know who’s doing what and where they stand.
- Proposals and Invoices: Connect your Stripe, PayPal or bank account to Plutio and easily track and manage your payment status.
- People: Plutio gives everyone involved in your business, from contributors to clients, a clean and accessible profile, so you have all the information you need on hand.
- Mobile and Desktop Apps: Work whenever you want, wherever you are. Plutio's apps are full-feature beasts.
Normally, this deal would be $318 a year.
But, for just a few days, they're giving you lifetime access for just $59!
Great all in one business manager for startups
Pros: Plutio is essentially the swiss army knife for startups.
The Kanban boards are comparable to Trello, Invoicing is quite robust with payments, and recurring invoices.
Time tracking per project is great, and works wonderfully for managing hourly/cost budgets.
Best of all, Plutio is quite cost effective for teams, with the base package allowing up to 5 users. Even the solo/freelancer tier is very generous.
The UI/UX throughout the app is also A1.
All of our staff members had no issues switching over from other softwares and getting the hang of Plutio within 1 working day.
Cons: There isn't a whole lot to dislike about Plutio.
Feature-wise, it'll fall a bit short in some places when compared to standalone competitors (ex: Timesheet functionality compared to Harvest, etc.).
Overall: We use Plutio in our agency to track our time per project (timesheets), generate recurring invoices for some clients, project management, and a lite-CRM. It does a great job of bringing all of these things under one roof, so there's only one subscription to manage ever month!
Excellent All-in-One Business Management Tool!!
Pros: Seriously, loving how Plutio makes it easy to create proposals, contracts, have various templates and task boards for projects.
It's simple to get started and the support is also very helpful!
The speed at which new features come out is also excellent, and I enjoy that there is a mobile app so we can view tasks/projects on the go and also create items on the go.
Cons: Since it's newer, some features may not be present yet, but they are in progress!!
Overall: Overall I really enjoy using Plutio, I like how customizable it is and that it's not bloated software, and the interface is nice to look at and use.