Onpage Hero constantly adds more and more useful data points that you can then use in your Google Analytics property to monitor the SEO and grow your website through the powerful GA Dashboard! More
Onpage Hero KEY FEATURES
Snippets and images
Google Analytics is a powerful tool, but it won’t tell you everything about your site. Thankfully, there’s Onpage Hero to fill in the blanks.
Running in Google’s Tag Manager, Onpage tracks up to 20 SEO-relevant metrics for your site that you can access via Google Analytics.
Onpage Hero offers live monitoring of key data points, like meta tags and snippets, and can even show how many viewers surf incognito. With this information at your fingertips, Onpage makes it easy to correlate your data with traffic and other metrics to get a better idea of how your site is performing.
- Track up to 20 relevant SEO metrics straight from your Google Analytics account
- Easily crawl your page for key SEO factors to better understand your ranking
- Get live SEO-based data after each visit online
- Fine-tune your page w/ insights on metrics, tags, images & other SEO-relevant points
- Quickly view important SEO data points via customized reports & dashboards
- Learn more about your users, like whether they use ad-blockers or surf incognito
- Easily monitor rollouts & big changes w/ live SEO data
Onpage Hero will deliver SEO data as hit-based Events into Google Analytics. Every single visit from one of your users will result in updated onpage data for the landing pages that he surfed, meaning that you’ll get live data.
This makes Onpage Hero great to spot any chances after roll-outs and provide a perfect long-time monitoring tool as well.
No active deals found