If you’re a freelancer, agency owner or run an online business, there are two things you have to understand:
- First, you need to accept as many feedbacks as possible. After all, you may be great at your job, but it’s only your clients and users of what you create that will know when it is perfect.So without feedbacks, you’re blindly hoping that people will like your work. And more often than not, they’ll not.
- Secondly, you will need to be in constant communication with clients to ensure that the projects you work move forward smoothly and efficiently.
In fact, whether it’s the discovery, creation, or delivery phase, you have to stay in touch with the client to ensure that the final product meets their needs and that they are 100% satisfied.
Unfortunately, it can be hard to find a tool that will help you to manage feedback and stay up to date with your clients while juggling the projects and assignments within your agency.
Most people use email to do this. However, email communication does have a lot of limitations in this case.
For example; managing email communications between a large team and multiple client contact points could cause a lot of unnecessary back-and-forths owing to the fact that:
- It may be hard for everyone involved to have access to the same information at any point in time
- There's no central place to manage updates, feedback, and other vital communication
- It may take time for everyone in your team to understand any pain points the client has or the client to understand your own suggestions.
What’s more, if a crucial conversation thread is missed, the whole project can be thrown in disarray, the client may be lost and your reputation damaged.
Looking into this, ProjectHuddle was developed.
ProjectHuddle is a dedicated collaboration tool for managing communication with your clients.
In a nutshell, this tool lets you collaborate and gather feedback on two types of project:
- Image mockups that you’ve created
- Live websites.
Then, all clients need to do is click anywhere on top of the live website or mockup and they can leave contextual comments right there.
The comment will be marked and tied to that area, so you and your team members can fully understand the comment’s context at a glance.
Because ProjectHuddle is a self-hosted WordPress plugin, you will have 100 percent control over how your website looks.
How to use ProjectHuddle in your favorite platform
ProjectHuddle is a WordPress plugin, but did you know you can also use it on any site, any platform?
Once you install ProjectHuddle on a WordPress installation, you can use it on an unlimited number of websites, on ANY platform.
You can easily connect ProjectHuddle to another platform by pasting a small snippet of code to another site.
This loads the ProjectHuddle interface over the top of the site, powered by your WordPress installation.
In this video, I walk you through using ProjectHuddle on a Shopify site.
What you can do with ProjectHuddle?
- Make your company look good while setting projects up so that critical details won’t fall through the cracks, on a completely white-label platform.
- Take your discussions or communications with clients and turn them into dynamic interactions, enabling many people to participate in every step of the way.
- Immediately speed up feedback and iterations of your projects while making it super easy to get clients’ approval on all your projects.
- Save yourself the time and frustrations involved in trying to explain to or understand what clients want through long boring emails.
- Collaborate and share mockups and websites with clients who will then be able to click on any given area and leave a comment, letting everyone in your team to quickly understand any pain points the clients may have.
- Manage specific tasks such as website prototyping, mockup approvals, collaborative comments, bug tracking, and much more.
- Look and act more professionally, while also making your internal processes more efficient.
- Ensure that communication with your team and your clients are always ongoing and current, with everyone having access to the same information.
- Track project histories, enabling team members to get up to speed quickly.
- Streamline your agency’s communication with clients and in the process reduce the time and money spent administering to any given project.
- Offload tasks easily, and provide a dedicated, dynamic interface for everyone involved in a project.
- Ensure that there’s no chance of missed emails, or private conversations being lost in the fray.
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors and ensure client satisfaction, repeat clients and more profit.
As you can see, Project Huddle is the best dedicated communication and collaboration tool available today.
To tell the truth, it is 10x better than other similar tools such as Invision, RedPen, Bugherd, and TrackDuck.
But if you think that it’s going to cost you thousands of dollars like these other tools, then you are dead wrong.
In fact, you can save thousands of dollars per year if you chose ProjectHuddle over its competitors.
That’s because the price of this tool is just $89 per year.
But you're an LTD Hunter, and loves lifetime deals. So we convinced them to launch a lifetime plan and give a discount to our community with the coupon below.
To sweeten this deal, ProjectHuddle comes with a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee to remove all the risk from you.
So click here to find out more about ProjectHuddle and claim the lifetime deal now!
We've all been through that nightmare of trying to describe to a client exactly what it is.
It really helps with that pain-point of the "To"-ing and "Fro"-ing in emails.
I love that you can host it on your own.
ProjectHuddle gives you the peace of mind that you will ALWAYS remain in control on your own data.